Home » 'Bloomberg Technology' Full Show (02/04/2022) technology city

'Bloomberg Technology' Full Show (02/04/2022) technology city

The only daily news program focused exclusively on technology, innovation and the future of business from San Francisco. ,

Images related to the topic technology city

'Bloomberg Technology' Full Show (02/04/2022)

Search related to the topic 'Bloomberg Technology' Full Show (02/04/2022)

#39Bloomberg #Technology39 #Full #Show
'Bloomberg Technology' Full Show (02/04/2022)
technology city

Ashley Young 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.

Dave Wong 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

I miss Emily on this program. Bitcoin costs way too much to mine and the inflation is making everything twice as hard. Real question here, Besides Bitcoin and crypto in general, is there even any other inflation resistant way of getting and storing money? Is this our last hope?

Rose Brennan 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

I'm no longer waiting for the stimulus check
because I earn $22,000 every 14-16 day's🚀

Lance Sandberg 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

My bank wanted feedback, through Twitter, which I thought was WEIRD. I looked for a secure email on the page on which I was, but coukdn't find an address. I sent my feedback through Twitter, and YES, I have been very upset about a two things, which I noted, also mentioning that I thought it WEIRD my bank had only Twitter on that page, for feedback. I would think there would be something more like email. That made 3 things that upset me, & I made a comment about how weird it was, that such a well-respected bank would use something as silly sounding as Twitter. They ACTUALLY BANNED ME FTOM TWITTER!!! I had never used it before— one and only experience. I can't help but wondering if they know WELL the people who tortured me, who torture me NOW with this music, etc. I WOULD have liked to access stock advisors through Twitter. SHAME ON TWITTER!!!

Lance Sandberg 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

I don't think people who can't afford yearly should have to pay MORE, on a monthly basis, & I pay yearly.

Marcus Briseno 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

Bitcoin may be the most secure right now, but it costs too much to make. It's not like they can't make any other coin safe. Ethereum and anything behind that cost less to produce, but it also needs to be secure.

Caroline Kennedy 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

INVESTING IN CRYPTO NOW IS VERY COOL EXPECIALLY WITH THE CURRENT RISE IN THE MARKET NOW

sars碹慈 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

I like the fluro pink attire !!

Satnley Sparky 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

2022🚀🇺🇸 crypto price now should be in every wise individuals list, in some weekly time you'll be ecstatic with the decision you made today: great job..

Arturo A 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

Chang is at the winter olympics working for the dictator….lets make America China-free

Arturo A 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

No more China, no more Chang…go home commie

Normalized Audio 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

Just not the same without Emily.

Joseph Prussak 11/02/2022 - 4:38 Chiều

Thanks for the continuous great yt videos. The fact is, NFTs, BTC is the future of crypto and the question most people ask themselves is – if this is right time to invest? I feel those who would allow the market dynamism to determine when to trade or not are either new in this space in general or probably just naive, the sphere have seen far worse times than this, enlightened traders continue to make good use of the dip and pump even acquiring more equities towards trading sessions, I’d say that more emphasis should be put into trading, since it is way profitable than holding. Trading went smooth for me as I was able to raise over 9 BTC when I started at 2.5 BTC in just 5 weeks of implementing trades with signals and insights from Zane Feng.. I would advise you all to trade your asset rather than hold for a future you aren’t sure about.