Home » G Tech Thunderbolt 3 Drive 10TB g technology drive

G Tech Thunderbolt 3 Drive 10TB g technology drive

मेरी त्वरित समीक्षा और जी टेक 10टीबी एक्सटर्नल थंडरबोल्ट 3 ड्राइव की तुलना। माई 2017 आईमैक 27″ 5के: 4.2 गीगाहर्ट्ज आई7 कैबी लेक 40जीबी 2400 मेगाहर्ट्ज डीडीआर4 रैम 3टीबी फ्यूजन हार्ड ड्राइव 8जीबी राडेन 580 वीडियो माई 2017 आईमैक रिव्यू: .

Images related to the topic g technology drive

G Tech Thunderbolt 3 Drive 10TB

G Tech Thunderbolt 3 Drive 10TB

Search related to the topic G Tech Thunderbolt 3 Drive 10TB

#Tech #Thunderbolt #Drive #10TB
G Tech Thunderbolt 3 Drive 10TB
g technology drive

Chido Video 30/01/2022 - 5:32 Chiều

I am a video editor, and I bought a 10 TB G Drive, but my problem was that the disk disconnected when I stopped working with it, and I had to turn it off and on again to make it work again, so I changed it for another because I reported it with that problem and they gave me another one the same and with the new album the same thing happens, I don't know what to do with that problem, I have done everything they have told me to do and the problem continues … I am tired of that, hopefully someone help me and tell me what to do !!

Cowboy Lemonhead 30/01/2022 - 5:32 Chiều

Can these be daisy chained?

andrew dawes 30/01/2022 - 5:32 Chiều

mjlcarguy54 30/01/2022 - 5:32 Chiều

Yes I now edit off an Samsung SSD then move it may Thunderbolt drives. Thank for watching.

Purple Valley Ashtanga Yoga 30/01/2022 - 5:32 Chiều

The read speeds of these drives are not as high as SSDs. So thunderbolt really makes sense only if you daisy chain really, otherwise usb 3.0 should be the same speed wise.

Reflex Packaging Inc 30/01/2022 - 5:32 Chiều

Thanks for the video, but you fast forwarded right over those awesome cushions (at 0:30 mark) made from 100% recycled plastic! ; )

QFS Aviation 30/01/2022 - 5:32 Chiều

Great video! I just bought it for my extra storage

G Mitchell 30/01/2022 - 5:32 Chiều

Did you use a active thunderbolt cable or a passive?  That would cut the transfer pipe in half. I have read others mentioning this about the G drives.

Adil Qatine 30/01/2022 - 5:32 Chiều

4k is crazy need raid but still expensive big space 10 o 12Tb
i need for video editing
thx for sharing