Home » How I Save 80% of My Income | Financial Independence financial independence

How I Save 80% of My Income | Financial Independence financial independence

वित्तीय स्वतंत्रता पाठ्यक्रम: मेरा पसंदीदा स्टॉक ऐप ($ 25 प्राप्त करें): मेरा क्रेडिट कार्ड ($ 50 प्राप्त करें): मेरा उच्च ब्याज बचत खाता: शुरुआती के लिए आसान क्रिप्टो ऐप: कनाडाई लोगों के लिए क्रिप्टो ($ 25 प्राप्त करें): उपरोक्त लिंक या तो संबद्ध या रेफरल लिंक हैं यानी मुझे उनके इस्तेमाल से मुआवजा मिलता है। इन लिंक का उपयोग करके साइन अप करके आप मेरे चैनल का समर्थन करने में मदद कर सकते हैं। मैं केवल उन ऐप्स/सेवाओं को सूचीबद्ध करता हूं जिनका मैं स्वयं उपयोग करता/करती हूं या जिन्हें मैं उच्च सम्मान के साथ अनुशंसा कर सकता हूं। इंस्टाग्राम: व्यावसायिक पूछताछ: steveantonioni@gmail.com।

Images related to the topic financial independence

How I Save 80% of My Income | Financial Independence

How I Save 80% of My Income | Financial Independence

Search related to the topic How I Save 80% of My Income | Financial Independence

#Save #Income #Financial #Independence
How I Save 80% of My Income | Financial Independence
financial independence

PlayEatSleep 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

When you cannot make ends meet, you cannot even save. Your theory works only in the virtual world which is called youtube, now get lost of my recomended videos.

Chris Psutka 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

Well done Steve. I love seeing people actually making it happen!

Robin Peterson 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

My two cents is I blew all my income in my teens and twenties, living beyond my means, didn't save a penny but had a really great time. I'm paying the price now, as reality has set in, and while my peers are buying houses and nice cars, I'm stuck renting with no assets to my name, living paycheck to paycheck. I've dedicated the next 5 years to living frugally and minimally while I sort my finances out. I'm now living well within my means, investing heavily and working on building some passive sources of income. Because of this, my life feels incredibly boring and dull compared to the lifestyle I used to live, but I'm hoping that my hardcore investing and all the time I'm putting into building other sources of income will seriously pay off over the next ten years and catch me up to my peers.

RonBurgandy 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

I’m not sure if this dudes my idol or not my idol. It’s a weird middle ground.

nana yaa 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

Love this video 😂

MisterMan 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

I have zero possessions. Proceeds to show all of his possessions. Gtfoh

Otilia 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

I moved in Germany to work as a doctor. Here everyone usually rides a bike, most of my collegues no matter the weather, also my boss most of the time.

Edison 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

Hahahaha is this a funny video or what? 😂😂😂😂😂

Kristi and Shannon 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

My Dad’s best friend saved as much as he could so that he could retire at 62. At 62, he was a millionaire and thought he was set to enjoy the rest of his life. He was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer the year he turned 62 and died before he turned 63. Never smoked a day in his life. He saved all his money for retirement, and didn’t really enjoy today. What I take from his passing is this…”Enjoy today. Live for today because you aren’t guaranteed a tomorrow.” It’s ok to save for the future but enjoy the time you have now. I wish I had learned that lesson a little sooner. I put off doing a lot of stuff because I thought I had time to spare. Now there is stuff that I’ll miss out on because I didn’t do it while I was young and had better health.

Abbraxxis 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

You still wasted money on pointless tattoos.

Acepedition 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

This is truly inspirational

Abdul Basit Dalvi 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

Just want to say something to people that want to save a lot. I personally used to save above 90% and at one point was burnt out. Like most things in life, i'd advise to make a financial plan which is easy to follow and don't spend too much or save too much – just follow a middle ground – that's it, congratulations you've unlocked a financially stable life.
Also try to better yourself and increase your income duh, this is more important than saving up like a scrooge.

Teddy 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

I think we found a hidden gem

Mark Ian 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

MY portfolio has good companies, however was red all through last year. My first year of investing and have been down 35% in the March/April sell off, and now down 17% in the last sell off. I work hard for my money, so investing is making me a nervous sad reck. I don't know if I should sell everything and just sit and wait.

Daniel Jamal 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

Let’s not forget that the biggest payouts in the markets don’t come from great performances but rather it’s great promotions. Stay invested, diversification for streams of incomes is very important

Anna-Lena Meijer 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

It seems like a very boring life: no pretty things, boring carrots for dinner. Remember: life doesn't run a re-run. Days pass so quickly and when they are gone it's too late.

Eli Dumas 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

Everyone needs to find the right balance between spending and saving. Financial independence is not about money, it's about having the freedom to choose.

Keyla Tellez 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

Arr you vegan?

Sasha Klymanov 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

7:14 is how he saves 80%, you are welcome

Sprauder 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

You’re already living the NWO’s dream.
“You will own nothing and be happy”. They should share this video at Davos. Nice work!

Luciana Wilson 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

My mom and I consistently earn massively on our investment since we started trading with Mrs Katherine Berkleley, her set skills are amazing.

Keir D 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

You dont need money when you're old. Work hard, earn loads and enjoy your younger years and buy real estate.

crzy speed freak 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

Moral of the story – You need a high income to save this much and still live. That comes by building skills, being educated and creating value for others.

Dante Oliveros 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

I guess u dont know latam, because in latam u cant save money, only has to live

Zain Khan 30/01/2022 - 5:52 Chiều

very motivational video. Minimalism is surely very rewarding.