Home » How "super savers" can reach financial independence and retire early financial independence retire early

There’s a growing number of people who are becoming financially independent and retiring at very early ages. CBS MoneyWatch reporter Jill Harding joins CBSN to discuss how these “super savers” achieve their goals. Subscribe to the “CBSN” Channel HERE: Watch “CBSN” live HERE: Follow “CBSN” on Instagram HERE: Like “CBSN” on Facebook HERE: Follow “CBSN” on Twitter HERE: Get the latest news and best in original reporting from CBS News delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to newsletters HERE: Get your news on the go! Download CBS News mobile apps HERE: Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream local news live, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free! — CBSN is the first digital streaming news network that will allow Internet-connected consumers to watch live, anchored news coverage on their connected TV and other devices. At launch, the network is available 24/7 and makes all of the resources of CBS News available directly on digital platforms with live, anchored coverage 15 hours each weekday. CBSN. Always On. ,

Images related to the topic financial independence retire early

How "super savers" can reach financial independence and retire early

Search related to the topic How "super savers" can reach financial independence and retire early

#quotsuper #saversquot #reach #financial #independence #retire #early
How "super savers" can reach financial independence and retire early
financial independence retire early

Chris Lane Jones 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

It doesn't work unless you make a lot of money and have no life difficulties.

Tyler 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Its really not that unbelievable lol. Invest young and consistent and don't buy dumb stuff.

Felicia Sherbert 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

LOVE this!!!!, mindset is everything, and there's so many ways to make money online its ridiculous and in my opinion there's literally never been a better time to get started on stocks than now, as for me the past few weeks has been literally printing me money! Especially since majority of people are stuck at home nowadays, so its a great time to double down on your focus while most people just lope around and watch Netflix.. use this time to build your empire!!! 💪🔥🤑

arnibah vanst 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Go whole food vegan to escape high cost of healthcare.

Isable Michael 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

All my time trading with him help, i have not noticed any suspicious activity .i invested with $1000 now $11,000 in return for just 7days interval..He gave me my login details after creating my account , i made my first withdrawal my self . Contact @Charles_forex09 via IG….

Stephan Rhodes 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

2:332:38 Hahahahahahahaha

Bigboss304323 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Or, oooor, you could just move to a country with free health care. FFS. Talk about being mindblown

José Crisalide 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Kudos for the video content! Apologies for chiming in, I would appreciate your opinion. Have you thought about – Renannah Tiyily Release (search on google)? It is an awesome one of a kind guide for learning how to get the ultimate millionaire mind minus the normal expense. Ive heard some super things about it and my work colleague after many years got astronomical success with it.

lamfilipos 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Lovely video content! Apologies for the intrusion, I would appreciate your initial thoughts. Have you thought about – Renannah Tiyily Release (just google it)? It is an awesome one off product for learning how to get the ultimate millionaire mind without the headache. Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my friend got cool results with it.

Laura Perdue 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Is it possible to do this without involving real estate?

jklfds85 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

But what if the stock market crashes and all your money is in all these investments that you are relying on???

Steph Traveler 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Actually, you can hit your 401k at age 55 without penalty. I'm sure she knows this and is just keeping things general. Also, the biggest issue with FIRE is getting in 35 years of earnings history. For every year you don't have earnings, you get a big fat zero averaged in. Get 35 years of earnings history before you retire. That's one of the key factors that drives your Social Security payout. SS pays your part B healthcare once you reach 65. If you don't have enough, you get a bill… while everyone else gets free healthcare over age 65… you get to pay for it. Its a serious gotcha in the FIRE movement.

Ty Spiller 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

The average Joe's in the world are not going to retire within their 40's. We can plan and have a decent headstart, but unfortunately the system is not built this way!

Zivan Buturic 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Thanks for the Video clip! Excuse me for chiming in, I would appreciate your initial thoughts. Have you thought about – Renannah Tiyily Release (do a search on google)? It is an awesome one off product for learning how to get the ultimate millionaire mind without the normal expense. Ive heard some great things about it and my m8 after a lifetime of fighting got astronomical success with it.

Evon Turner 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

What accounts do you need so that you can access them early? I thought you were taxed/penalized if you pull money out before the age of 59 1/2.

USMC 2MSU 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Boy, they sure breezed over that pesky health insurance topic.

Lucy Wong 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

$100k is not good salary in some areas of US. Some places you will use all that up in real estate living and bills. Some places is great and you might save half each year.

DROPOUT AND RETIRE EARLY 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

THIS PERSON KNOWS HOW TO RETIRE EARLY AND HE EVEN DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL WAY EARLY !!!! https://www.facebook.com/dropoutandretireearly/

DROPOUT AND RETIRE EARLY 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

DROPOUT AND RETIRE EARLY 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Icallthisliving 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

A lot of people on the outside seem to miss the point of financial freedom. For most people, it's not about retiring at 40 to lounge on a beach and drink margaritas. It's about having the freedom to do the work and pursue projects that you truly care about doing (many of which will still generate income). I have no desire to lounge around at 40. Instead, I'd like to avoid being in a situation where I am trapped in debt and/or in a toxic working environment.

Mario Perez 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

I retired at 35 along with my wife. Our household income was about 110k I made 80k as a pilot and she was making around 30k we rented and lived off of the lower income. With the 110k in savings in our first year we put down 3 down payments to buy rental property’s and split the rest in a emergency fund, stock market, and student loans. With the 3 rental property’s we where already making a little over 1k a month in passive income enough to pay rent and student loans. We did this multiple times for many years… my family always new I was a pilot but thought I was a horrible one since I always looked dead broke. Me and my wife drove around in beaters that we got for 4K but I’m happily retired now at 35 with over 20 rental property’s and 5million in the stock market.

A Nony Mouse 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

If I owned a house, my living expenses would be $10,000 per year. If I didn't own a house, and I rented with a roommate, my living expenses would be $16,000 a year. If I made $50,000 a year, I would spend $10,000 and save $40,000, or 80% of my income.

Michael Rigdon 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Wtf ok income 70k 80k omg. Come on . My max Is 10k …. idk.

One Unity 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

I believe, you should work to get in a position to be debt free including mortgage,
have a 12 months emergency money saved,
Then WORK not RETIRED part-time, so you can be active, have a balanced lifestyle, while saving bit by bit for retirement at an age where you cannot work no longer.

namjap 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Beautiful hair like a Sikh

SYR 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Right after I spend $20 on taco Bell😬

K. Rich 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

I'm slated to retire at 51 with a good decent nest egg. I can't wait…only 18 more years

K. Rich 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Yes we are here. Kids and the rat race is overrated

savedfaves 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

For healthcare simply move away from USA

Riddick 4Ever 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

wht if u die before 45 lol wht a wastef life after all tht cheap days isnt it??

roodood 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

So my pre-retirement income is 100k, then I need to save 1mio by 65. By her logic, how would you get to 25x of that by 40y? This makes no sense to me.

Marquis Patterson 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

1. Make a budget
2. Make a plan to pay down all your consumer debt and execute it with a deadline
3. Save 50% or more of your income
4. Buy assets that produce passive monthly income like stocks, rental properties or creating a business.
5. Think positive and always find extra time to read or view information to self improve yourself daily.

The Institute of Economic Thought 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

I am a business owner and my health insurance is $800 a month. So that is that is $10K a year. I bring it up because no one seems to want to confront that reality. The older you become the more your insurance is going to cost.

If you are pulling 4% from a million and paying $300 a month for health insurances that is still close to 10% of your drawdown. As someone who retired at 44 for almost 3 years and went back to work! You are going to need some ACTIVE income one bad thing, or medical expense can completely wipe you out. I understand the desire to do what you want with your life.

I have but I have been extremely realistic about it.

Richard Goode 30/01/2022 - 6:15 Chiều

Investment by a country in a person.