Home » How to do Affiliate Marketing on Bing Ads. A $300,000 Report. affiliate marketing ads

बिंग विज्ञापन वीडियो के साथ संबद्ध विपणन कैसे करें, यह देखने के लिए धन्यवाद! इसमें मेरी मदद चाहिए? इसे यहां प्राप्त करें: 2) बिंग विज्ञापन सहबद्ध विपणन के लिए यहां एक और मार्गदर्शिका दी गई है: #bingads #bingadsaffiliatemarketing #affiliatemarketingonbingads।

Images related to the topic affiliate marketing ads

How to do Affiliate Marketing on Bing Ads. A $300,000 Report.

How to do Affiliate Marketing on Bing Ads. A $300,000 Report.

Search related to the topic How to do Affiliate Marketing on Bing Ads. A $300,000 Report.

#Affiliate #Marketing #Bing #Ads #Report
How to do Affiliate Marketing on Bing Ads. A $300,000 Report.
affiliate marketing ads

Vitaliy Gershfeld 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Hi everyone, I've got a major update on my how to do affiliate marketing with YouTube video and that is: You can get personal help from me and training on this subject (and affiliate marketing too). Click here to see the details: https://tinyurl.com/7njpzmjd

Guy 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Hi, how can I find Bing ads that are currently running?

Seksbog34slqto 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Are there really any other advertising platform like Google and bing? Please help

Inner Peace In 3 Minute 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

and you spend 200$ a day or how daily budget works? plz explain. thx

Sam Lozano 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

I have no idea why bing ads is rejecting my account before I even get any campaigns or ads approved.

Rany Vuth 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

I have run bing campaign for the past weeks now and my promotion is about MMO products, But all the keywords that relate to my products are mostly below first page even at 0.60 bid, so is there any suggestions from you?

Suthesh Kumar 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

I have a question. Can we target branded keywords to go to our review page – wouldn't that be against the terms and condition of the affiliate? Appreciate your advice. Thanks

Poop Scoop 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Could I just set up a one or two page website for an offer and run ads to it? Or am I missing something?

jwiltv 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

What's the name of that drone affiliate program

Luc Ethier 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Thanks so much, Vitaliy!

Imtiaz Seraj 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Excellent video, you really explained it with simplicity. Thanks

T J 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Hi, Just found your channel, Did you ever create the specialized A-Z guide on Bing Ads affiliate marketing ? Thanks

Work at Home Online 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Putting brackets and quotes around the keywords – isn't that the same as setting keywords to Exact Match and Phrase Match? I have exact version plus phrase version. Is that sufficient, or do I actually need to insert the quotes and brackets around the keywords? Debra (PS I've been in WA since 2015 🙂

Bud Jai 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Do they charge money to advertise on bing

Rob Sciubba 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Excellent video and advice for Bing ads.

Make Him Obsessed With You 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

How you can had such low bids with clicks in the diet program as weight loss and diet clicks are expensive although it is Bing

Ashish Thakur 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Vitaliy, i want to ask you that if you have added. Take an example let, "drone" in phase match then why do you need to also add this same keyword in exact match [drone]. As you know that your ad will also trigger when someone searches 'drone' then why do we need to also add in the exact match ?

And thanks for your this video that is really helpful.

Have a nice day!😃

Sai 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Great video! So do you do manual bidding or enhanced? Also some people said syndicated search partener doesnt have good traffic. Your experience with that? Thx

Sas Krisztian-Patrik 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

10 cents per click? I'll try this on a product with no competition. Thanks for the tip

marwan abu zaid 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Thanks bro for these valuable information,, you just made a great video.. I have a question about your strategy.. it is work with weight loss supplement who’s required high bid to show your ad?? and what about the bid type keep it enhanced or change it to manual cpc??

Javier Vásquez 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Hi I am from Mexico and nobody use Bing Ads for Affiliate Marketing here
Do you think its a good idea to try bing ads with hispanic people?

Netlinko Group 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Guys remember if you are not ready to waste money on testing and optimisation, you will be disappointed. Simple.
Or better start off with free traffic sources

Akeem Fyine 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

What is included in the coaching you offer?

Mia Miles 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

I have a brand new coffee website and I'm considering an ad campaign on Bing ads. Thanks for this video.

Tosin Oduwole 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Are you available for hire to set up other peoples bing campaigns ? I’m looking to hire someone and preferably you if you’re familiar with it

Mohamed Salih - محمد صالح 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

No keywords research?! Exact match keywords without research? What if the bidding too is low?

Vamsi M 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Quality Content. Thanks and Subbed.

nrdvndotcom 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

i wish i could be a success affiliate marketer like you

Aaron Kirk 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Hey Vitaliy! Great video. I appreciate all the information. Question: I keep hearing you need to have a higher per click bid than .10 to be able to not get outbid for keywords. Is .10 still a high enough bid to get enough impressions high enough on the page to get clicks and sales these days. Thanks! 🙂

nrdvndotcom 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Silviu C. 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

But WHERE??? WHERE??? WHERE do you put those damn links???

Maninmotion 77 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Hi ,Tried bidding low but the won't serve..any tricks to get the ad to start or show faster? If the average cpc is $6 what can I start at? Regards

Mohammad younas mirza 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Thanks for such a valued video. You made my bingad concept very clear.. thanks again

Sarah C 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Love this! So basically do low bids and high daily budget?

Promote YouTube Videos -Actionable Tips 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Thank you for this valuable video. What is referred to as a conversion in the Bing Ad stats? Does that mean someone visited your review post and then went on to the sales page ? If so how is that tracked ?

Miscellaneous 84 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Thank you. Vey helpful

Max Sednev 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Молодчага! Жму руку Виталий…

nadarfa 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Why didn't u build an email list ising thid campaign? Thanks for the toturial.

Daryl Williams 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Is that still how you run your ads or did you change anything since you filmed this video?

Make Money Tactics with Andy Rhinoheart. 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Hi Vitally, thank you for your video. It was a very rich experience. Cheers.

Danarto Murti Kencana Adi 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

excellent

Jean Kilpatrick 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Thanks for this. Have been struggling with Google ads (started off getting lots of response which has now completely stopped) so will try this. What if your username of WA? I would like to follow you. Best, Jean

Mia Miles 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Do you suggest I use Bing to drive traffic to my brand new website until I'm able to get approved for Google adsense?

Siddharth Bawa 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

This is some seriously valuable information you provided, not like other crap I have seen on Bing Ads. Your one keyword method has made me realize where I was going wrong in my ads. I have a high ticket affiliate offer where it can pay me up to $2000, how can I promote something like that on Bing? Will also check out your link, thanks a million

Audio Goodness 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Great value bro

correo3200 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Thx for this great stuff ! Some merchants do not allow their brands to appear on paid ads and even bid on them, how do you deal with it ?

melissa ayala 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Hi. Great video! I've noticed that some people use different countries for different campaigns. Do you recommend doing that to? Im new to bing ads so I'm not sure if i should put the top 5 countries in 1 ad, or create different campaigns for each? I'm assuming that people that set up each campaign with a different country are doing it to see which ad is working better and then kill the ones that aren't working? Any advice would be great. Congrats on making a living online. That's my goal.

Kandaman 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Hey Vitaliy, don't you have to pay Bing first BEFORE running any ads? I'm a beginner to Bing ads and ads in general, and it's asking me to prepay or post pay for PRIOR to running creating an ad campaign.

Bright Ikotun 13/01/2022 - 3:17 Chiều

Am a beginner with clickbank and bing ads but this is what i have been looking for man. I have been running ads on bing but very low conversion. What can you recommend that i do.