Home » How To Start Following The 50/30/20 Rule To Eliminate Budgeting Stress financial diet

इस कड़ी में, एक महिला बताती है कि कैसे निम्नलिखित 50/30/20 बजट ने तनाव को खत्म करने और उसके वित्तीय जीवन को सुव्यवस्थित करने में मदद की। यह वीडियो CleanMyMac X द्वारा प्रायोजित है। आज ही अपने Mac के प्रदर्शन को डाउनलोड करने और सुधारने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें: साप्ताहिक वीडियो निबंधों के माध्यम से, “मेकिंग इट वर्क” दर्शाता है कि कैसे *वास्तविक* लोगों ने अपने व्यक्तिगत या वित्तीय जीवन को कुछ सार्थक तरीके से उन्नत किया है। अपने जीवन को आपके लिए काम करने का मतलब सिर्फ इसके लिए अमीर बनना नहीं है। इसका मतलब है कि अपने वर्तमान और भविष्य दोनों में, अपने पसंदीदा जीवन का निर्माण करने के लिए जो कुछ भी आपके पास है, उसका अधिकतम लाभ उठाना। और जबकि पैसे का प्रबंधन करना हर किसी के लिए एक महत्वपूर्ण जीवन कौशल है, इसके बारे में जाने के लिए कोई “सही तरीका” नहीं है – आपको यह पता लगाना होगा कि *आप* पूर्ण विराम के लिए सबसे अच्छा क्या काम करता है। कीर्तना आनंदराज के एक लेख पर आधारित: ग्रेस ली द्वारा वीडियो: भत्तों तक पहुंच प्राप्त करने के लिए इस चैनल से जुड़ें: वित्तीय आहार साइट: फेसबुक: ट्विटर: इंस्टाग्राम:।

Images related to the topic financial diet

How To Start Following The 50/30/20 Rule To Eliminate Budgeting Stress

How To Start Following The 50/30/20 Rule To Eliminate Budgeting Stress

Search related to the topic How To Start Following The 50/30/20 Rule To Eliminate Budgeting Stress

#Start #Rule #Eliminate #Budgeting #Stress
How To Start Following The 50/30/20 Rule To Eliminate Budgeting Stress
financial diet

kasia d 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Well… 80%is my rent and bills, 20%.. I will put into savings… What about living?

The Answerer 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

This was a great breakdown of the 50/30/20 rule. Thank you for making this video. It was very helpful.

Chris Stephens 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

15% to 401k PERIOD, regardless of match percentages.

Desi Des 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Is this sustainable when you have children? It gives me the impression that this is for people without dependants

Dominick Romano 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Talking about investments, forex trading is the most profitable venture I ever invested in, I reached my goal of $120k monthly trade earnings. Wondering if viewers here are familiar with Bella trading strategy?

Jazmin Abogado 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Why does leisure spending take up a bigger chunk than savings and investments? Seems counterintuitive

bbygrlpt2 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

5k after taxes??! I wouldnt be watchin these videos if that were the case! But I’m hopeful someday☺️

Emily 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

This is a rule that I've learned as well, and I like it, but some constructive critiques for the video:
1. As many people have said, mental health should not be a luxury. If you're going not because of mental illness, but just to "learn more about yourself" or whatever, maybe, but if you need it to function, no. Talking about therapy as a luxury because you personally don't need it would be like saying not to go to a doctor for an annual checkup because going to a plastic surgeon for a nose job is a luxury.
2. The median income for an individual American is in the 30,000s so perhaps giving the example salary in terms of a more realistic income like that would have been nice. Or at least showing what it would look like for several different income levels.
3. Including a disclaimer acknowledging that not everyone is privileged enough to budget like this and emphasizing that you shouldn't feel guilty for that would have been validating for a lot of people.

Joara 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Therapy as leisure. Your country never ceases to amaze me.

Budget with T 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Since starting a zero based budget + 50,30,30 I will never go back!

birdkisssi2 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

The contents of this video is so towards privilege people that do not need to save the money and can still easily survive…. This wows me as you always mentioned that you know you're privileged money wise…

Sarah Nziengui Essonghe 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Soooo, does anyone know of a channel like TFD for people who are struggling, or not making above-average salaries in big cities? I feel like this content is just unrelatable to a lot of people. I'm only able to apply a similar method, for example, because I still qualify for dirt-cheap student housing in my country. If I had to pay the market rate, I'd be paying at least three to four times as much just to exist in my city.

C B 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Great advice thank you!

Celia Garrido Solé 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I like the content of The Financial Diet, but this video… If I made 5000$ a month I can GUARANTEE you I wouldn't have ANY financial problems. And don't tell me just to make more money because I've been working my a** off for years and I barely earn 1200€ a month (I'm spanish).
I'm sorry but this video is totally out of people's reality, and I don't understand how you could make this when one of the things I like the most of this channel is that Chelsea talks a lot about inequality and how difficult it is to get to the top when you come from the bottom.
I'm truly disappointed.

Patrick Johnson 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

"Let's say you make $5,000 a month after taxes ^.^.."
LMAO that's like fewer than 10% of people…

Nicole W 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I have a 65/20/15 rule. 65% savings, 20% fixed expenses (rent, bills) and 15% food and other necessities expenses. Money for leisure comes from any unplanned income that I manage to earn. I do not live in the US.

CryptoWarrior 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I love for personal finance grew after I started creating content based around personal finance

Keen Heat 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

should try aldi for grocery, only cost me around 90 bucks per month. Assuming you cook all the foods from basic ingredient and not buying processed item and only going for maintaining body weight diet and not try to maximize muscle mass gain.Their food selection is a bit limited as a trade off. compare to other grocery chain. But you can achieve 800 cal per dollar efficiency even if you pick protein item, carb item you can achieve around 7000 cal per dollar. 1 dollar per day food cost per person is possible if you make everything from scratch and time the sales period correctly. technically 0 dollar per day is also possible, but at that point you're trading your time for food, which mean it's better to just earning more money instead. But it's a fun exercise to attempt to go 0 dollar per day in food cost while maintaining weight for a couple months. takes some creative thinking and problem solving skill.

Diana Subocz 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

How does your bonus fit into the rule?

Cheyenne Harmon 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Therapy is not a “nice to have” it is a necessity. For those who don’t know, therapy sessions are covered under your regular health insurance (including Medicaid). Generally your regular copay.

If you’re very low income, you may be able to get it for free, but you’ll have to call and ask.

Going to therapy has been one of the best investments I’ve made in myself.

allbutgrey 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Where in the US is this even possible?

Rosie Cheeks 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

90% of my income goes to necessities… i didn’t know the perfect budgeting advice was gonna be “be rich/ earn more”… i had already figured that out by myself that that would be helpful. This is seriously such a joke…

Chrissy Love 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I'm a consultant and my income varies greatly from month to month. I address this by getting clear on my fixed budget items, setting a leisure spending budget based on my historical spending on categories like shopping and dining out and then investing whatever is left over at the end of the month. I also take 10% of any income received and immediately put it into savings.

M. G. 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I've been using the 50/30/20 rule for a little while now. My income is inconsistent based on the time of year (I have hourly pay, not a salary). I make significantly more in the winter/spring than I do the rest of the year but in the summer, I don't make enough to pay for my necessities. Instead of using my current monthly income, I look at the prior year's income, divide it by 12, and that is my monthly budget. During the winter/spring, whatever extra I save outside of what I've budgeted, gets carried over into the lean summer months. Because I make more each year than the previous year, there's always extra savings at the end of the year that I can either put away in a savings account, use for Holiday gifts, splurge on something for myself without guilt, or a bit of all of the above.

jessica saniga 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I get it. It makes sense. But to make it sound like anyone came do it is crazy. I’m a single mom and am thankful I can provide for my daughters. I’m trying to save every month and pay off debt. I can’t just go get a second job. I love this channel but this video was narrow minded and disappointing.

ovananda2 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Maybe you should have done this video by considering low income and average salaries, because most people DO NOT make anywhere near 5000$ a month!! And because you can move how much you want (if you in fact can), but with low or even low/medium incoming, the 50% for necessities become easily the 80/90% and having 1500$ to spend on themselves is a dream… I am unpleasantly surprised by this content and it's not far from the concept that "if you work really hard, you can make it". Very out of touch

Sara Scott 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Always good advice

Aidan Cooney 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

5000$/month income, lol

Low Waste, High Melanin 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I have to quibble a little bit. Exercise is a necessity. So is mental health. Just saying.

rebron 09/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I sort of feel like a gym membership (not a fancy one) should be considered a necessary healthcare expense.