Home » I bought a course called ‘Passive Income Lifestyle’ – affiliate marketing course affiliate marketing course

ओडीआई प्रोडक्शंस द्वारा खरीदे गए एक संबद्ध विपणन पाठ्यक्रम की मेरी व्यक्तिगत राय और ईमानदार समीक्षा। X0X0 रेने Dooblidoo से पहले, यह करें: DOOBLIDOO 101 अद्वितीय आपूर्तिकर्ता || ओडीआई प्रोडक्शंस द्वारा निष्क्रिय आय लाइफस्टाइल कोर्स (संबद्ध नहीं) || द बिग डूब्लिडू || एक्स्ट्रा, सीक्रेट डूब्लीडूस (फ्री) || —– पंथ निम्नलिखित बातें: 1. हमारे पास आपकी मदद करने के लिए एक वायरल कोर्स है, मुफ्त। 2. हमारे पास एक ऐप है! 3. हमारे पास एक टेस्ट एंड स्टडीज फेसबुक ग्रुप है: 4. हमारे पास एक इंस्टाग्राम टैग है: #ZBesties 5. रेने का इंस्टाग्राम: 6. रेने की शादी एक अन्य YouTuber टॉम कोटे से हुई है। 7. रेने की बेटी एक और यूट्यूब है: 8. रेने द्वारा बरौनी ट्यूटोरियल: 9. ईटीसी बेलआउट सीरीज़: 10. रेने का मुफ़्त ईमेल मार्केटिंग कोर्स: 11. रेने के सभी अजीब परीक्षण और समीक्षाएं: 12. जहां रेने को उसका आभासी सहायक मिला: 13. रेने की अमेज़ॅन धोखा सूची: रैंडम संबंधित वीडियो जिनकी हम समीक्षा कर सकते हैं।

Images related to the topic affiliate marketing course

I bought a course called ‘Passive Income Lifestyle’ - affiliate marketing course

Search related to the topic I bought a course called ‘Passive Income Lifestyle’ – affiliate marketing course

#bought #called #Passive #Income #Lifestyle #affiliate #marketing
affiliate marketing course

Flip Man Dan 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Yo these are some amazing tips! My side hustle has been offerup for the last two years and I sell 90% of my items locally. I still make 4 figures every month by going to garage sales around me and selling things without even shipping. I really like your side hustle knowledge and think it would be smart to hop on a podcast that I’ve been working on. DM me on IG @flipmandan

Kara with a K 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Renae! Great video! Would you consider doing a “test“ on helping a new youtuber by going through some of their (and by their I mean my) 😉videos to give us suggestions on SEO or how to get our channel moving to become monetized and get 1000 subscribers? You are the best

Scarlett Chappendenden 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

So funny and brilliant. You deserve all your success!

Martin Ramirez Mi5 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

McDonald's franchise owners are required to physically work there up to 80 hours a week girl. That's what people mean when they say buying a job. When you establish a successful and effective affiliate marketing business you are not required to show up to a brick and mortor business and work 16 hours there nearly every day, not to mention daily commutes back and forth to work. Affiliate marketing you only need a laptop and internet connection and you make money around the clock.

Janet L Vásquez 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Thanks for the review. What do you think about dropping?

Seth 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I used to follow him on youtube until it just felt a little much like a sales pitch. from a used car salesman. but he was way more likable than a car sales man. Can"t blame him for making his money on-line. I did get value out of his channel such as how to get traffic from tic tok or pintris. there was truly some good information. but It seamed more like he just wanted to make as many videos as he could instead of focusing on the "content quality" to "time watched" ratio. it was all worth it I am still subscribed just not interested in the echo chamber.

Andra Toma 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

There IS NO 30 day guarantee because the course MUST END before 30 days, otherwise, NO GUARANTEE z! Unless it was 30 days AFTER the last class is taught!

Andra Toma 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I always wonder WHY do people teach courses on “ how to make money with X” – if X is that good, why tell everyone else?

DannyK 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Anyone that says the regular price is $3000 but today it's $997, when the "today" is always, just doesn't get my respect and will never get my trust. Great video Renae. Just found you and I like your honesty.

LilHairGal78 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

If I am understanding everything(course explanation) correctly….You can find all that information online for free…I know because I have done my research on affiliate marketing, way before I seen this. It takes a lot of work to make anything with it and you have to be consistent, I would not call it a passive income unless you found some key way to have it generate income from the very beginning, most do not pay much per click, so you will need a very large amount to create anything worth it. No wonder there is a huge stress chapter!!

chlupl 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

The money is in the model.. Not using the model, but selling it 😂

The Seattle Sideshow 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Sounds like a wash. You may as well buy a course on how to grow/build a youtube channel or blog if you're gonna be a newbie to affiliate marketing. It's required.

Charles Phan 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

"you're right" I hate these parts in courses i just call it fluff and honestly a lot of them start theirs this way. i get disinterested. they just call it, you gotta do "the work". i was already interested when i brought into a course but the fluff just ruins it all. not everyone wants a sailboat or private jet plane. i just want to do something worthwhile, get my bills paid a possibly a tiny house, and help my family when they need it.

can i ask what camera you use nowe, i notice the quality difference and the 1080 60fps definitely grabs my attention. iphone perhaps?

Julie Alexandra 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Thank you for this review. I like ODi as well (and his regular videos), but I feel there are other affiliate marketing YouTubers out there who provide FAR better content, like Miles Beckler.

D L Unsworth 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

books for dummies 😉

Life With Nad Martineau 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Love how honest your reviews are!!!

Adam Nicolson 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

This review service is GOLD! you should be charging these people for your in-depth research. If they don't follow up on these points, there beyond idiots (Yellow book, idiots guide, you should write one for Passive Income 🙂 )

Chancse 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Hiring people so you can automate your business is not bad. It opens up time to create other businesses. Automation doesn't mean you're completely out of it.

Busy Bee 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

1:55 oh goodness don't go there it's actually a Fetish. Grown men wearing nappies with serious mummy issues.

Alan Simpson 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I'm surprised one is even able to sell a course for $700 in world where you can probably find 1,000 free courses on the same subject. The course described here sounds like a typical "selling the dream" course where it's really about the instructor's income (from selling the course) rather than the student outcome. Am I unduly cynical?

Maria Mar 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

You're amazing, Renae!

Ian Douglas Robinson 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Renae!!! Absolutely on top form today!👍😆

Opal Rhue 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

You look amazing! ❤️

Shopgirl2000 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Proper review! Thumbs up 👍🏻👍🏻.

Simon Bullows 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Here's an affiliate idea for you Renae, compile all results in to a one page website ranked them from best to worst for different categories. Then have affiliate links to the courses. We all trust your reviews people would click.

Simon Bullows 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

The founder of the Hilton Hotel doesn't work in the hotel anymore, becuase you know, he's been brown bread for about 40 years.

Jonny Capital - Capital Sire 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

A very open review and rather informative. However, it sounds like the course just wasn't for you rather than being lower value. Which is perfectly fine. You talk about his second module (which is his most popular module, btw) as being specifically for "stress relief". If that was all you got out of it I'd encourage you to watch that module again. Its more about "mind set for success" rather than just "stress relief", however you aren't wrong as that is probably a 3rd of the module? Give or take. You made a good point that one of the biggest benefit of the course is not just the information but he will answer any question timely. I've seen internet guru's flat out say "I will not respond one on one, use the facebook group and one of the students can help you." Instant turn off for me.

All of his information is just that, informative. He gives some step by steps, as you noted, but the model of affiliate marketing is so vast and has so many avenues of venture to go over step by step of each one would likely be 10s of 1000s of hours worth of content. His program is more of an information buffet around affiliate marketing and having quick access to him to answer specific questions about a particular item of said buffet makes it a little more valuable as a package deal. Again, I've seen most guru's say that its in the training and that's it.

Odi has a very likable personality and its rather easy for most people to develop a sort of online chemistry with him. You mentioned how he goes into building a wordpress website on his course. However, what you didn't say and you may not know, is that he gives outside of his course, for free, with no email needed, a step by step tutorial on how to set this up, what hosting to use, what plugins to use, how much it costs, and the reasoning for doing all of it. And again, this isn't part of his course. So my thinking is (and that's all any of this is is an opinion) if that much value, that much content is given away for nothing then what would I get if I purchased his course? Which I have. Which is why I am comfortable talking about this and calling out one or two things about your video, respectfully.

Affiliate marketing is simple. But it isn't easy. What that course provides should honestly be enough for anyone to pick up, take the parts that are useful to themselves, and create their own business. But you are right, he doesn't not give an A to B, B to C, C to D map for success. Honestly he doesn't need to due to the nature of the business. I do know that when I get full swing into affiliate marketing so many months or years down the road, if I have a question he will likely still be responding. So in a sense, you have a contact with experience to help you when you need it. Possibly for years rather than just having to only review teaching videos after the instructor abandoned the project. So do you think that contact WITH the education is worth the $800?? Guess its a matter of perception.

His course isn't perfect, but then again neither is the last one you recommended (i say that because I purchased that one too). However it does work for me, just like the last one you recommended works for you. Ultimately any course anyone even thinks about buying needs to do their research. Watch a creators youtube videos extensively and see if their message resonates with you.

Sorry for the long rant. You are exceedingly charming and I enjoy watching your videos. They are informative. That's why I engaged rather than give a derogatory comment, hit the thumbs down, and unsub.

CricketsBay 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I don't like this new background stuff.

12gemgal 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Wow that sounds worse then the program I got scammed on.
The guy did that drip feed thing with a sixty day refund, but the module that helps you figure out that it's not the program for a product based product, or how to content/course creation, but was for Coaches only, yeah that module doesn't drop till after the 60 day refund period expired. I paid more then you, lots more, but I was stuck with the debt for a year.
The upside, it was detailed, actual experienced person in coaching, but it was not a good fit for what I wanted to do right then.

DCreative One 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I really appreciate your review… you seem to look for the same things most people want from a course. I Feel your free courses always provide real helpful actionable steps. Love your courses 💕.
Would you condsider doing a review of one of Billy Jean's Marketing courses?

Scott Tovey 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Hmm, I guess the question to ask course sellers is:
Can your course stand up to an RCR: aka Renae Christine Review?

Marksman 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I luv you entrepreneur mom.

punstress 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Renae, good review. Sad to think you spent $800 on something of such little value, but I guess it's tax deductible… BTW every day you tell us to see the dooblidoo we must click "Show description" then blblblblb. Look, it doesn't say that. It never said that. That's why nobody knows where to find the dooblidoo!

Laura Conn 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

It sounds like he was profiting from each of the links and recommendations he referenced within his course, so those plugins you mentioned might be higher ticket items that were generating him money even though his original method(s) might not generate revenue for him. The contents of his course sounds like it was probably a collection of affiliate links.

NO FRINGE BOLLOCKS 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I lived off affiliate marketing directly for over 10 years passively. The business was just pages of links to the various affiliates websites with a screenshot of the sites & a paragraph saying what they were etc.. That's all it was. Most of them were lifetime commissions.

Jeffe Miller 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Cupcake you should sell your own tooth brushes and you do your own brand $$$ your teeth and face with a sparkle effect wow. I see lots of money there. Jeffe

Hoang Nguyen 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Awhhh. You block the magic carpet with a virtual background. I like the carpet, it’s magical!! 😉

Jon Brecht 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Great I actually thought about his course but not anymore I need 100%…lol

Light Love Magick 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Your color grading in the last couple of videos has looked stunning!

Health Awareness 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

I see he came down on the price though. It was $2000 at some point.

Georgia Fain 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

More fluff than actionable substance.?

Tim Veach 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Great job…you retain status of my favorite ..

Boogard Guajardo 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Actual Numerical review of the course @ 26:30

Joon kinloch 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Beautiful video, beautiful personality and what a beautiful woman indeed!!
Good Job!!

Last Light 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Ok, bone to pick. I just signed up at dooblidoo.com and it doesn't seem to work at all. I submitted my info and then I'm lost. Does it not work on mobile? I mean, it was free, so…

Theunpopularmom 30/01/2022 - 4:29 Chiều

Do you have an ebook version