Home » Information technology (Order and Disorder) Energy BBC w/ Jim Al-Khalili HD technology documentary

The evolutionary history of information theory.

Images related to the topic technology documentary

Information technology (Order and Disorder) Energy BBC w/ Jim Al-Khalili HD

Search related to the topic Information technology (Order and Disorder) Energy BBC w/ Jim Al-Khalili HD

#Information #technology #Order #Disorder #Energy #BBC #Jim #AlKhalili
Information technology (Order and Disorder) Energy BBC w/ Jim Al-Khalili HD
technology documentary

Utkarsh Mishra 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Simply brilliant

Hans-Ronny Lorentzen 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Was only me noticing the 'i' was missing in 1 of the alphabet things.

angry pop eye . 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

fantastic.brilliant.priceless.

Alessandro Silva 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Thanks!

Jeyong 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

IT students be like

ХОРОШО 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Amazing documentary.

Thomas Slone 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Who the fuck is this queball???

Thomas Slone 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Yaaaaay richards the narrarator!

Carlu 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

this video is a beautiful information order.

Scott Mackay 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Very interesting documentary.
I love everything about the BBC apart from the having a license thing get advertising this is the 20th century you know.

Ian Dalziel 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

No good will come from the 'bit' on the side…
What becomes of the broken data?

Bob the blind bedroom guitarist guitarist 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

I had forgotten how old the programmable Loom was my family had a business in the 70s and 80s and then around 76 or so the business was I should say text files and it was called narrow webbing narrow textiles producing like seatbelt Aviation seat belts elastic webbing for a whole bunch of different uses for example of belts it was able to weave in brand-name script pictures all that kind of stuff and it was all done buy punch card and at the time I think these machines arranged anywhere between 20000 and $40,000 they were made by a company which I'm pretty sure goes back a long way called bonus brother Looms in your and I had forgotten how old that technology was and how in the seventies and eighties that was still state-of-the-art please excuse any typos lack of punctuation things that don't make sense or at least not easily I am not illiterate I'm not a bad typer I'm just flying than you speech to text with your friend isn't very good not a great way for accurate transferring and storage of knowledge LOL

Gringohuevon 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

good up until the last ten mins..after that a complete failure

AnteConfig 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Alita: Battle Angel
That trailer just now almost brought me to tears. I love humanity sometimes.

ingebrecht 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Quantum state along with the entanglement with other particles is one of the most basic forms of information. Take for instance a pair of particles that are quantum entangled, what happens to the connection and the information if one of the particles pass into and beyond the boundaries of a black hole. This was one question that even Stephan Hawking had a hard time with. Quantum state Information is not electronically based and seems as though is transfers from point to point instantaneously. So you can see how a simple answer might not be intuitively obvious.

Дмитрий Пятков 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

He is profound narrator!

Roger Brown 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

I love that demon, I want one!

Ben Quinney 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Ideer

Ds Eldridge 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Y was that little light mirroring the satellite at the end ? ¿ ? DEFINITELY enjoyed the vid need more please… ✌✨🌟D.S.DAVE 😎

Tee Hee Hee 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

So writing was the first form of information. So cave paintings and drawing are not relevant. Good to see academics still have not got over themselves. Europe discovered the world. So bloody annoying. now information could be kept outside of the human brain. So markings mountains, on trees, geography is not forms of information. This doco is once again just pandering to humans and this belief we are special. The fact we the call people that are not normal special I I suspect the rest of nature thinks of us in the saem way.
Maybe drgs are or version of Ritilin. HAve fun

alexandru benza 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

"…Every aspect of the physical universe can be thought of as a blank canvas, which we can use to build beauty, structure, and order." The ending lines of this doc.

and herein is described humanity's fight against mortality on a cosmic scale: the fight against the flow of entropy (towards disorder) itself with our attempts to preserve order… EYYYYY!

alexandru benza 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

i'm afraid i may now disintegrate into information.

alexandru benza 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

thanks, 38:05, for the anxiety attack — battery at 27%

David Wilkie 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Harmonic frequency bubbles manifested in the Quantum Fields Modulation Mechanism, are the particular multiphase-state "particles" of information manipulated by Digital Computers and mathematical programing rules, the actual Quantum Computation is a continuous shifting of "mind-body" qualities in the Superspin-Spinfoam of QM-Time modulation.

It from Bit, e-Pi projected rationalization-quantization, or i-reflected, = +/- digital potential-flow of time-duration, partial relativity-ratio, computational decision relationship.

fredadhbit 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

26:00 Jezzball

Justin Moore 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Love the self similar drop repetition, I didn't know that happened!

Anomalous AP 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Shame that the BBC is slowly halting the production of quality documentaries like these just for the sheer purpose of diversity and ratings. The production value of these is amazing, as were their physics docs from the 1970's.

nicbongo 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

@starstuff, thanks for not bloating these videos with hundreds of ads. I often put these videos on when I sleep. Something about science documentaries (UK ones) I find super soothing, so last thing I want is some obnoxious ad waking me up! And don't worry, I always finish them after. Anyway, thanks again, much appreciate 👍

zelen plav 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Writing and reading was always from right to left untill the Greeks switched it to let to right.

DM Swanson 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Having watched this exceptionally informative piece for the fourth time I recommend it as the superbly elegant explanation of the most important presence of this time and many times forward; information, and is actually explained. Bravo, Professor Al-Khalili and production team. Many thanks, Star Stuff for an amazing post. DMSwanson, Poet of Now, Keeper of the Pop Art Flame.

Fawad Amin 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

55:43 look behind the guy. 😉

The Dynamic Panda 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

The music sounds like I'm having a seizer lol.

Catherine Langston 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

Jim Al-Khalili and BBC what a duo once again 🙂 …. Thank you

doggonemess 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

50:00 Well, if you have all the laws described perfectly, the amount of information to describe it would be tiny – you just have to do all the compiling on the fly.

Whoknows Knight 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

straightforwarded, no overdramatic music and narration. very nice doc !

SWIFTY_WINS 10/02/2022 - 3:27 Chiều

This Documentary is Amazing, and the production value/quality is superb. Bravo gents!