Home » Robert Morris – The Ten Financial Commandments – Beyond Blessed financial breakthrough sermon

हमें इस सप्ताह के अंत में हमारे Youtube लाइव स्ट्रीम पर लाइव देखें या या खोजें: रॉबर्ट मॉरिस – 02/02/19 सीरीज: बियॉन्ड धन्य उपदेश शीर्षक: दस वित्तीय आज्ञाएँ यदि आप प्रार्थना के लिए हमसे संपर्क करना चाहते हैं तो प्रार्थना के लिए जाएँ। GatewayPeople। कॉम.

Images related to the topic financial breakthrough sermon

Robert Morris – The Ten Financial Commandments – Beyond Blessed

Robert Morris – The Ten Financial Commandments – Beyond Blessed

Search related to the topic Robert Morris – The Ten Financial Commandments – Beyond Blessed

#Robert #Morris #Ten #Financial #Commandments #Blessed
Robert Morris – The Ten Financial Commandments – Beyond Blessed
financial breakthrough sermon

loretta perrine 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

very good message thank YOU GOD BLESS

Mark Anthony 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

I get a good tax return…I decided to designate all of it for supporting the work of God…because it's the money that I have the most delight in …and I wanted God to have it . And the year I decided to do this…I found out I had eye cancer…but I did it anyway. And God spoke to me when I had a moment alone to worry and said "Be still and know that I am God". In doing this God took away my fear so that I could go through my treatment…witness to the doctors…and become more dependent on Him. I thank God for His mercy and His love…things that are worth more than any amount of money a person could have. If you think you can not give…just try it on a small scale…decide not to go out to eat…and give the money to a family member or a person you meet that could really use some money for a legitimate purpose. In the wilderness God was angry with His people because they "put Him to the test"…but in the minor prophets God says that He wants you to test Him in regard to your giving.

Karla Barr 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Love how you made this message relevent to all of Us! Thank you!

Randy Solomons 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Father I pray for this wisdom to grow in my heart and continue to bless Pastor Robert and his ministry

Gail Botha 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Thank You Pastor Robert. This message was for me. Let me be a blessing to others

Grace Revealed 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

m…a…t…h… hahaha

Grace Revealed 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Thank God for Robert Morris and his obedience.

Laura Stafford 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

I have to be on a budget..I had to file bankruptcy 3yrs ago and felt bad..hope I never get myself in that again..I ask God to forgive me. Be content in what you have amen.
Hahaha "math"..a lot of people has committed suicide and killed their family members over material things.. that is just sad..My mom raised four children by herself we were poor, but we were happy.
Amen God does.

Dustin Hanson 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

I thank you for your teaching please pray for me and my family

Nikki Billions 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

I love this teaching of this man of God! He’s so humble and God-led!!!

Jonathyan Maas 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

10 Financial Commandments – Beyond Blessed

1 Put God first

2 Don’t worship material things

3 Don’t us Gods name selfishly

Praying for material things in jesus name instead of spiritual things. But, it’s okay to pray for needs (like for example for food)

4 Be a good steward

Tithing is believing God can do more with 90% then you can do with 100%

All goods stewards:

Spend wisely

Save diligently

Give generously

5 Teach your children

Your children are learning about God and money from you

How you Talk about it

How you Handle money

How you Give to the church

6 Live on a budget

We plan to fail when we fail to plan

Introduce mr. Budget (you can blame him when you can’t buy something you want)

A budget helps you make financial decisions without emotions

A budget is like a map, helps you when you’re lost.

Learn how to manage your finances. Ask for help, take classes, courses.

7 Live below your means

Reasons why you live above your means (above Gods provison for your life)

When you are living above your means:

you tell God you are not content with Him and His provision for you (fil 4:11 LEARN to be content in everything)

MATH: you’re not rebellious, you just can’t count! Learn it or become friends with someone who knows it

8 Don’t buy now and pay later

It’s like stealing, spend money you don’t have. Spending it before you have it.

80% of all tax refund are spent before it is received

You are wired emotionally to hope

Rom 8:24 delayed gratification. Wait and work for it and get the joy of earning it

9 Be a good witness

Exo 20:16 you shall not bear false witness against your neighbor

The way we handle our finance is a good witness or a bad witness about God.

And you are not a bad witness if you have a financial crisis: you can still have joy in your heart and trust God to be a good witness.

Our neighbors who know we are believers are watching how we are living our lives (financially)

10 Be content

Col 3:5 put to death covetousness, which is adolatry (great desire to possess something belonging to someone else)

Not only do you make an idol out of that but you make your neigbor your God. When your neigbor has it you got to have it. He is telling you when to buy something, not God. Don't let someone else tell you to spend your money, let God tell you

Jonah Williamz 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Fantastic Message 👍 Very useful to me

Kiah Kitty 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Thank you I never had a father to tell me these things or give me guidance so thank you I'm learning a lot and applying it to my Life God bless you Pastor Robert

Godstime devotions 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Thank you Ps Robert, I have learnt something & I praise God.

Siphiwe Pandeka 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

This is sooooo good! Thank you for posting this message. Much love from Johannesburg, South Africa.

chris baker 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Thankyou , I attend church sporadically usually in times of need, today I just wanted to attend ,thanks to YouTube I could . Keep uploading inspiring content !

Learley Wells 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

I need to talk to Pastor Robert about my financial burdens that I'm in now. I'm not living above my means it's just I don't make enough money to survive and I'm a Christian and been praying for the opportunity to land a high paying job. God knows my heart and he knows I'm not trying to be greedy. But please pray for me. 😞😞 I'm sick and tired of asking my church family for money every time I turn around! I don't like asking for money from anyone because it's so embarrassing to me! 😫 please keep me in your prayers Gateway Church. Thank you in advanced. Also I try to put God first in my finances but every time I do, I don't have enough to pay my lights and a couple of other things as well such as groceries. So I end up taking back some or all of the tithe. 😭 pray for me please. Also if I could afford it, I would love to order most of his sermon DVD's.

YAHUH the way 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Yes thank you robert! You are truly anointed

Shareena Usher 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Wow… blowing my mind and getting convicted

Randy Douglas F 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

WISDOM!!

Agustín Carrizales 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Need in Spanish Please, Thanks. Blessings

Hema Balakrishnan 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Great message . Thank you.
The take home message: 'Let God tell you how to spend his money. ' Its God's money and we are his chosen vessels.

jp whataboutit 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Needed to hear this today Pastor Morris. Thank you!

Nanaya forChrist 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

thank you and God bless you for this series and the numerous free classes resources devotionals and worship songs on your website stewardship.gatewaypeople.com it has blessed me transformed my mind and by faith i know God is taking me out of debt to financial freedom through stewardship and generosity so i can be a blessing to my family my nation my continent and the whole body of Christ and many more in need

carmen F 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Wow. Very good sermon. Thank you and God bless you.

Eftha Adeferis 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

We love you dear brother from Ethiopia

Gerry Rockwell 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Can anyone help me understand why we call him Jesus and not Immanuel or Emmanuel as prophesied in the old testament ?

Careen Potgieter 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Amen🕇

Jack Jones 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

I luv Pastor Morris!! God Bless him!!

N Joy 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Glory!! Thank you Ps Robert”)

Mary gene Setati 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

Thank you For all these lovely teaching and for sharing , love you from South Africa

Papas House India 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

You plan to fail if you fail to plan

Auj Kalenic 16/01/2022 - 4:07 Chiều

We must have our eyes and ears opened to the Spirit so that we walk these principles out while in the earth