Home » The Secret Hacks Rich People Use to Buy Cars g wagon finance

The Secret Hacks Rich People Use to Buy Cars g wagon finance

Thanks to Omaze for sponsoring today’s video! For your chance to win a restored 1969 Pontiac GTO and support a great cause, enter at Have you ever wondered how people afford super expensive cars? It turns out, there’s more going on than just having lots of money! We’ll show you how! New to the Channel? Watch this: We upload almost every day, subscribe so you don’t miss out! Subscribe here: Click here for more info on joining the Donut Underground! Shop Donut Merch: Donut Media is at the center of digital media for the next generation of automotive and motorsports enthusiasts. We are drivers, drifters, and car enthusiasts who love to tell stories. ,

Images related to the topic g wagon finance

The Secret Hacks Rich People Use to Buy Cars

The Secret Hacks Rich People Use to Buy Cars

Search related to the topic The Secret Hacks Rich People Use to Buy Cars

#Secret #Hacks #Rich #People #Buy #Cars
The Secret Hacks Rich People Use to Buy Cars
g wagon finance

Don Juan MacGyver Johnson 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

You Forgot to mention be a Cheater and lie. God's will WILL hunt you then hurt you . Amen.

Donward 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Not arguing the point but I own a company and was offered no discount for paying cash. Did take advantage of the heavy duty vehicle loop hole.

Lucky Larry 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Putting a timer on your adds is a Chad move.

zztop 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

section 179 for vehicles is only allowed if you use it 50% of the time or more for business purposes.

Hell On wheels 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Dealers don’t want you to pay cash idk what your talking about? They make more money when they finance vehicles because they make they banks happy and get kick backs and charge more fees

Z Z 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

@~3:00 Are you sure? Dealers make money on the financing so I've always found it best to get pre-approved by my bank, let the dealer think I'll be getting their financing and negotiate the hell out of the sales price, then get their financing (at bend-over interest rate) and the next day have my bank pay it off. Yes, I first verify there isn't a pre-payment penalty on the contract. Or I pay cash after the price is agreed upon. If I want to piss then off even more, I pay with a CC and get the CC rewards too 😛

George Klimes 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

This is slightly misleading. The vehicle has to have a minimum 6,000 gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) – NOT be 6,000 pounds or more. I think it still also must classify as a truck.

MCenergySD 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

U look weird

Luis Rimbano 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Just the first one doesnt work in Brazil, here the salesman gets comissions (money) from banks to sell financed
They will fight you to pay in 72 months even if you have the money to by in 1.

MōZayic 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

I'm a little disappointed in the lack of correct research. If you have or can attain the capital to get a G-Wagon, please consult a TAX professional. NOT a tax PREPARER, a tax professional, financial advisor or planner. Even just a consultation to ask them.

Malik 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

YET!!!

Yangma Deuram Kulung Rai 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

How can I get your car to Nepal 🇳🇵 😫???

J 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Also, registering an LLC isn't difficult or expensive. And you can just ask to speak to the Fleet Manager when looking to talk price

Ryan McCarthy 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

I got 2014 Kia n I drop 10 Gs on it n I’ll have it paid off n 23 it was 14 I dope the money but my payment is under 170 I ain’t rich just saved me money

Workingclass Person 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Yup.

Chris Stavrojohn 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

hey donut what on earth is that beat at 7:10? 🥶🥶🥶

Shift One Photo 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Another thing about dealerships is alot of them have insentives from the actual manufacturer where if they sell X number of cars they get a fat bonus. So they will (well probably used to when there was too many damn cars available not ones waiting for computer chips) I've seen a dealership give people like almost double what their trade in is worth for example, just literally losing money to sell the car because the incentives were so good on that back end for them.

I'm going to guess this is probably not the case right now when they're lucky to have cars in the lot period, but I'm assuming that could become a thing again.

MiggyTube 204 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

ah yes, i was waiting for the inevitable Eat the Rich by Donut video

Odari Gerald Adventures 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Interesting stuff.

Conceptvague 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

The dealership killed my dad because I didn’t buy the car thanks Nolan!!!!

MostDope Captain 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Yeah I got absolutely FUCKED by a dealer. 14% interest when I was 18 and had no clue about interest. Been paying a 8k loan for 5 years and it’s still at 7k. Anybody wanna buy a 09 Impala with 176k miles for 7k to change my life and help me go debt free so I cannot go insane with this interest? No, oh I thought so

Frank Trandicosta Comedy 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

If you get West Virginia plates, does this also release you from state laws requiring you to possess car insurance?

Aldo Garcia 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Damn.. I was going to buy a shirt, but then you said save your money… 🤔

Clint Rapisora 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Nolan the milk machine. Looks like he's been lifting some buffhorses. What a unit… Nolan.

The New Dad 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

BIG UPS to Donut for the shout out to fitment industries

BoomTown 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Can you use this tax write off under your business for a used car, or does it have to be new?

C Evens 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

We managed to score a vehicle back at the end of April. Super glad we did, up North, no one wants to sell their cars right now.

Pratik Parija 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

"Click right here." I am like where? There is no annotation. Lol

Eric karlong 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Actually Cash payments is something they don't want, you can get a better deal if you finance to be honest

P World 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

This video is only for Americans
Other countries….stay away

ken clark 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Hey yalllll still got that gto or am I late?

Rudy_Dstroys 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

I got a bad deal on a 2021 Honda Accord 2.0T Sport. It was my first time leasing a car, let alone getting a new car. Even though I did my research well and they lowered the price, I know now that car sales people will try to rip you off. They will never be transparent, no such thing exists in the world of business. If they don't get to your numbers, walk out. I wish I would have walked out and now I'm stuck with this lease for the next three years. Oh well, you live and learn.

Benjamin Tucker 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Dealership wanted to charge me more than the advertise price because I wanted to pay without making a loan through their dealership.

Lennart Niehof 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

2 ads at the beginning of the video, then a sponsorship segment and then ANOTHER 2 ads

Pastel Xenon 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

1. Being rich

Cryptoslacker Robnoxious Climate Rebel 30/01/2022 - 3:50 Chiều

Great government policy to curb climate change 😔 Hey let's make a great tax right off for large fuel hungry cars , that makes sense 😳